Announcing the 2018 Edition of Building Blocks
June 14 & 15, 2018
The Graduate Studies Center at Carroll University Waukesha, WI
CFLCW debuted its acclaimed interdisciplinary basic training “The Building Blocks of Collaborative Family Law” in 2004. Since then, the training content has been consistently updated with new material and concepts. In 2016, new material focusing upon interest-based negotiations was included, along with the creation of the Collaborative Academy – a dynamic new extension of your initial training that continues throughout your first year of Collaborative practice.
This year, all NEW members of CFLCW are able to the attend the 2018 CFLCW Annual Meeting on November 1, 2018 at no cost. The “first year” Annual Meeting registration fee is now included in the new member Initiation Fee.
The 2018 edition will include new material, new trainers, as well as all new video and instructive media. The revised and updated curriculum, includes
- the facilitative model for the client team;
- appropriate models – and circumstances – for the use of neutrals;
- live training demos taken from real world cases;
- practical client/team exercises that help you practice collaboratively;
- ways to handle team and client stress points and challenges; and
- how different approaches to client teams make the process work for their situation.
Visit the 2018 Building Blocks page for more information.
JULY 19, 2018 - SAVE THE DATE
The 4th Annual Collaborative Foundation of Wisconsin Golf Outing
United FORE Youth
July 19, 2018 – Ironwood Golf Course in Sussex, WI