The Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin has established a requirement that CFLCW members participate in at least six (6) hours of Continuing Collaborative Credit (CCC) every two (2) years. Credits can be earned by attending any of the full day training programs such as the Annual Meeting, or attendance at organized luncheon meetings, local Chapter meetings and training sessions, CFLCW sponsored Socials, etc.
For NEW members who attend “Building Blocks of Collaborative Practice” and then join CFLCW, the two-year reporting period begins one year after that member’s first Building Blocks training. For all other CURRENT members, the current two-year reporting period will run from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2018
Each CFLCW event or activity that meets the intent of the CCC program will include a notification of the credits attached to that event, e.g., “6 CCC.” When a CFLCW Member serves as a trainer/ faculty at a CFLCW organized or recognized event, the CCC is doubled.
All CFLCW events that involve a registration form will automatically be tracked by CFLCW; it is the responsibility of the member to register for the event using the form/sign-in provided by CFLCW. As part of any CFLCW event with registration CFLCW administration will track the applicable credits via our membership and financial accounting system.
Social events such as those hosted by CFLCW members and held without a registration process will qualify for credit via a self-reporting honor system. The same is true for attendance at community education efforts such as Second Saturday seminars. (Presenters at those seminars will also be credited double credits.)
Attendance at conferences by other national, international or state organizations also qualify, and will be accepted at the amount of continuing education credits designated by the teaching organizations, examples; the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP), the Minnesota or Illinois Collaborative Institute, etc. CFLCW members should report those events and credits involved via email to Susan Phillips.
CFLCW will not validate the member’s submitted credits with the external organization except in unique circumstances.
2017 Continuing Collaborative Credits
- All Collaborative Academy sessions: 1.0 CCC
- All Dane Collab Group Monthly meetings attended: 1.0 CCC
- Building Blocks, 2017 - 13.0 CCC
- June Mediation Rule Seminar - 3.0 CCC
- November 2017 CFLCW Annual Meeting - 9.5 CCC
2016 Continuing Collaborative Credits
- 4th Annual Tax Seminar, 1/18/2016 - 7 CCC
- Webinar: Issues in Elder Divorce - 2/17/2016 - 1.5 CCC
- Dane Collab Group: Life Insurance Issues in MSA - 2/18/2016 - 1.0 CCC
- SE Chapter: What Works - 3/18/2016 - 1.0 CCC
- Dane Collab Group: What Works - 4/21/2016 - 1.0 CCC
- Building Blocks, 5/12-5/13/2016 - 13.0 CCC
- Interstate Custody Agreements, 6/22/2016 - 3.0 CCC
- August Collaborative Academy Session #1 - Aug. 18/24 - 1.5 CCC
- October 2016 Collaborative Academy Session - 1.5CCC
- November 2016 CFLCW Annual Meeting - 9.5 CCC
- December 2016 Collaborative Academy - 1.5CCC
2015 Continuing Collaborative Credits
- 3rd Annual CFLCW Family Financial & Tax Seminar, 1/20/2015 - 8.0 CCC
- Building Blocks of Collaborative Practice, 4/30 & 5/1 2015 - 15.5 CCC
- Social Security & the "Late in Life Divorce", 6/2/2015 - 1.5 CCC
- Money, Money, Money…and Emotion, 7/7/2015 - 1.5 CCC
- Managing ACOD's - Adult Children of Divorce, 8/5/2015 - 1.5 CCC
- 15th Annual Meeting, 11/12/2015 - 7.5 CCC
- Dane County Chapter - "Ethics and Collaborative Practice, 12/17/2015 - 1.0 CCC
- All Dane Collab Group Meetings, 2016 - 1.0 CCC
Continuing Collaborative Credits - Self Reporting
- Attendance or presentations at all 2nd Saturday events - 2.0 CCC
- Dane Collab Group Meetings - 1.0 CCC
- SE Chapter and Dane Collab Group Socials - 1.0 CCC