March 2023 Seminar – STRATEGIES WHEN WORKING WITH A “WOLF IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING”
Don’t miss your opportunity to attend!
IACP is pleased to present 2023 Seminar Series: STRATEGIES WHEN WORKING WITH A “WOLF IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING”, presented by Lana M. Stern, Ph.D., Marta Alfonso, CPA, JD and Robert J. Merlin, JD.
This seminar will help you identify behaviors, explore and discuss the underlying reasons that may prevent some Collaborative professionals from making the “Paradigm Shift.” Both active IACP members and non-members are welcome as you learn strategies to address behaviors and hopefully help the Wolf make the Shift
Learning objectives for this seminar are as follows:
- Describe collaborative and non-collaborative behaviors,
- Identify the underlying reasons preventing Collaborative professionals from making the paradigm shift,
- Explain the importance of and demonstrate a debrief of the professionals,
- Provide tools to the attendees to help them deal with a Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing.
Dates & times:
- March 17, 24 and 31, 2023: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT (check your local time here)
- IACP members: $450 USD
- Non-IACP members: $500 USD
This seminar is limited to 30 participants. Additional interested parties will be added to a waitlist and contacted by IACP if a space becomes available. Participants are expected to participate in ALL online sessions to be eligible to receive a certificate of attendance.
A Zoom link will be emailed to registered participants in the confirmation email.
International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
2665 Santa Rosa Ave #130, Santa Rosa, CA 95407