Member Resources is an area of the website where you can learn about CFLCW committees and initiatives,view a listing of the Board of Directors, and download practice materials or order client-centered brochures for your practice. Use the drop down menu to see your options.
- Meet the Board - view the current members and contact info
- Mentors - experienced Collaborative professionals available to all members (currently at Collaborative Academy website - you will be redirected)
- Committees & Special Activities: Membership, Governance, & Uniform Collaborative Law Act, a special committee created in mid 2016.
- Practice Resources - forms, draft Stipulation & Order, client agreements, and more
- Collaborative Marketing/Client Materials - brochures, office items, special order
- Information about Continuing Collaborative Credits - a special continuing education requirement for all members