2022 Tax & Family Financial Webinar
$129.00 – $149.00
Temporarily Out of Stock – to register for an on-demand version please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for the 2022 Tax Webinar on December 1, 2022, from 9 AM until 12 Noon. This is an online session and registrants will receive a link to access the Webinar. Only CFLCW Members may receive the Member rate.
NON-MEMBERS REGISTERING AT THE MEMBER RATE WILL HAVE THEIR REGISTRATION DELETED.
There is a small processing fee imposed by credit card companies on all online payments. If you request a refund or have your registration cancelled we cannot refund the processing fee. Fees do not accrue to CFLCW.
Begun in 2013, the annual Tax & Family Financial Seminar, now Webinar, is a source for tax and financial for family attorneys, financial professionals and anyone assisting Wisconsin families. This session is not training or promotion of Collaborative Practice.
Presenters scheduled for this year’s session include:
- Elida Elizondo – Social Security Administration
- Michael Smith – Internal Revenue Service
- Laurie Downs, JD – Senior Attorney, Internal Revenue Service
- Jennifer Dambach, CPA – Wisconsin Department of Revenue
- Nancy L. Wilson, JD – O’Neil, Cannon, Hollman, DeJong & Laing S.C.
Additional Speakers and topics may be added. CFLCW will apply for CLE for this session.
CFLCW Members Only, Non-Members