2023 Member Dues
$175.00 – $250.00
Your 2023 CFLCW Dues may be paid here. There is a modest fee applied to offset online banking charges. Select your membership category from the drop down box. Please see the summary of CFLCW Membership benefits listed below.
BENEFITS OF CFLCW MEMBERSHIP:
Your Profile on the newly updated Find A Professional at collabdivorce.com
- Membership Classification
- Identification of Collaborative and Mediation Training
- Areas of Practice or Expertise
- Counties in which you practice
- Personalized online map to your designated location
- Direct Contact form that masks your email preventing spam programs
Discounted Continuing Education Credits for all CFLCW Hosted Educational Events:
Collaborative Academy – 6 free hours of Continuing Education Credits, including one Legal Ethics Credit
Quarterly Newsletter delivered to your office
Quarterly “3rd Wednesday Noon Practice Chat” to exchange ideas, issues, socialize with colleagues
- Exclusive 20% to 40% Members Only Discount for Constant Contact subscription
- Additional programs under development.
Free online “Expertise Sessions” with various Affiliates during the year.
CFLCW Continuing Education Credit baseline is $50 per credit hour. Collaborative Academy credits are a $300 value and are free to all CFLCW Members. Members receive, for a specified time, registration at a minimum 20% event discount, except for the Annual Meeting.
Have an idea for a training session or activity, let us know!
|2023 Membership Dues|
Attorney, Financial Neutral, Mental Health Professional, Affiliate, Associate