Credits On Demand
Continuing Education On Demand – CFLCW Members Only
- Demystifying Digital Marketing: Interview with RyTechLLC, CFLCW’s Preferred Partner
- Collaborative Ethics – Interview/Discussion with Diane Diel, JD
- Mortgage Lending During COVID-19 – Interview/Discussion with Josh Bucio, Waterstone Mortgage
Select the session you want to access from the Choose an Option drop-down. Once your payment is confirmed you will receive an order confirmation, and then within 24 hours, an email with the link to the on demand program.
CFLCW Chair Robert Arthur, JD interviews experts in areas of interest in family law and collaborative practice:
- Demystifying Digital Marketing: Presentation and interview with Sam Kessenich and Art Jones from RyTechLLC, the CFLCW Preferred Partner in online service solutions.
- Mortgage Lending During COVID-19 and After: An interview Josh Bucio, an Affiliate Member with Waterstone Mortgage on what you should know about the market, financing, and the future of lending.
- Ethics in Collaborative Teamwork: An interview with Diane Diel, JD, a past chair of CFLCW and President of the IACP on the latest ethical standards for collaborative professionals.
|On Demand Credits|
Demystifying Digital Marketing, Collaborative Ethical Standards, Mortgage Lending During COVID-19